(D.A.W) Studio One 3 was developed by PreSonus, with its interesting features, (D.A.W) Studio One 3 is definitely what you need to create your own music.
The program is provided with not only all professional functions, which may occur in other similar programs, but also new developments that produce Studio One from other similar applications. Underlying Studio One operation is an automatic switching mechanism between resolution computations 32 bit and 64 bit floating point, which occurs in real time. To provide excellent sound quality and compatibility with audio interfaces ASIO, Windows Audio, and Core Audio, including the entire line of PreSonus products. The program allows you to record and deal with editing and mixing music in a single window.
• Flexible Dropout Protection
• Native Low Latency Monitoring
• Low-latency virtual instrument monitoring
• Multi-processing enhancements for improved CPU balancing
• Arrangement and Automation
• New shortcut to “Select all Muted Events”
• Copy/Paste Events also copies Layer data
• Import tempo map, time signatures and markers when dragging MIDI file to Arrangement [Cmd+Alt]
• Maximum Track Delay increased to 1,000ms
• New Track command: “Apply Track Names to Channels”
• “Cursor follows Edit Position” now limited to manually selected events or ranges
• Batch renaming events always adds leading zero
• Event Inspector: Multi-editing for Event Start and End
• Arranger Track: Move Arranger Section only [Cmd+Alt]
• “Bounce to new Track” now preserves output routing
• Complete Show/Hide for Automation
• Automation Lanes on Instrument Track
• Improved time-stretching accuracy. “Audio Bend” mode now obsolete.